In launching an indirect sales channel it is important for companies to know where they want to go, how they are going to get there, and what they are going to do once they are there.
Implementing Channel Strategies for Profitable Growth
The Architects design the plan of action for developing and deploying your indirect sales strategy. We know how to find, train and motivate product advocates to effectively sell your product or service. At SE Squared we provide clients with the expertise and tools needed to design and implement an indirect sales channel strategy that grows long-term market share and profitability.
Our core capabilities encompass four key disciplines: corporate planning, competitive assessments, channel management and business intelligence.
Blueprinting services consist of the following:
- Establish a framework to ensure consistency around partner program.
- Create a partner portal strategy that includes:
- Develop training strategy to educate and motivate partners to sell products effectively
- Develop partner recruitment strategy
- Initiate consistent channel program communications to partners
o Opportunity Registration
o Quote Tracking
o Sale and Provisioning Cycle Management
o Commission Management
o Partner Activity and Commission Reporting
o Increase existing partner activity and loyalty